Saturday 9 October 2010

A Wee Paddle



Well. Since we are into autumn and nearly winter, my DH put all the garden ornaments away in his shed in case they all blow away over to Stromness, but he leaves the bottom of the fountain in the garden 'cos it is all wired under the stones and it doesn't blow away.

Well. When the rain comes on, it fills the bottom of it with water, and then when the wind comes, it blows it all away again, and I love watching it happening, but it isn't too windy today and it has been raining so there is some water in the bottom of the bowl.

Well. What is a puss cat supposed to do? Of course I had to have a closer inspection and I even had a wee paddle and a wee drink and it was really good, and that is when my MH saw me and took this very fetching picture of me having a wander round the bottom of our garden fountain.

I wonder what I will get up to next?

No comments:

Post a Comment