Sunday 17 October 2010

A Tale of a Tail



I have been playing hide and seek with my MH and it has been good fun but I have a problem, and that is with my wagger---that's what my MH calls my tail.

I have a long tail and I haven't really learned yet how to control it. I can't do the bit where just the end swishes. Instead I wag it very hard and my friends say it is like a windmill whooshing past them and sounds like somebody beating a drum! I shall have to work on it 'cos it is spoiling my games.

My MH was changing the sheets on the bed and I was playing hide and seek under the duvet, and I kept so very, very still and hardly breathed, and what was my wagger doing? Yep. Bashing away from side to side and completely out of control. Sometime I wonder if it IS mine! My MH was in fits of laughter but she still pretended she didn't know where I was, and that's why I love her 'cos she plays my games.

It happens when I am hiding in the living room too 'cos I hide under the cover on the couch and nobody would know that I am there, except my tail is peeping through, but again. my humans pretend they don't know where I am.

At least I think they pretend, maybe they just don't see well. I shall investigate and let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment