Sunday 3 October 2010

Sunday, Sunday



As all my readers will know, Sunday a la Squeak is a day of rest and so I have been doing very little.

My humans have been all sporty this weekend--not doing sport, let me add, but watching the golf and now the Commonwealth Games, so I have had plenty of chances to sit on knees whenever I feel like it.

The weather is quite good so I have been taking little strolls outside just to catch up with what is going on in my world and to have a wee chat to the cows and the cockerels. There are some sheeps too in the field beside my house and I will go and see them later today. I don't want to overdo it on my day off 'cos every time I come in, I have to give myself a good wash and that is quite tiring.

My MH told me I have to be clean and tidy 'cos my auntie S. is coming up to see me, so my little tummy will need to be clean enough to be tickled. I am looking forward to seeing her 'cos she makes a fuss of me and says I am adorable!

'Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment