Wednesday 13 October 2010

No Doubt



Believe it or not, but there are some people who do not agree with me and my humans that I am adorable, and so today's picture is really for them to put an end to all the doubts.

Can you honestly look at that photo of yours truly and not go 'ahhhh'? I do it every time my MH shows me it.

It has been quite a busy day in my house with one thing and another and I have been in my garden lots of times. I even got caught in the rain and came in the window soaking wet, so my humans had to dry me again.

Then I went into the bedroom and climbed up on top of the wardrobe. I love doing that and sometimes I knock some of the soft toys off the top of the wardrobe and on to the floor which does annoy 'the boss', but I just purr at her and she doesn't get angry. Talk about soft!!

I nearly got a row today though when she was playing tennis on her Wii 'cos just as she was about to hit the winning ball, I jumped up on to the telly to try and catch it, and she missed. Oops! She wasn't best pleased, and I haven't worked this telly thing out yet.

Where do the balls go when she misses them 'cos they don't come on to my floor?

No comments:

Post a Comment