Saturday 16 October 2010

Lots of Things



The weather is good today and so me and my humans have been out in the garden lots of times. I took my MH out first and we played on the grass and then my DH came out to see what we were doing, so we all played and it was really good fun. I need to make sure they get enough exercise---so that they are fit enough to look after me, of course!

As usual my MH took lots of pictures of me and as usual, I look wonderful! She was hanging out some washing and I played on the clothes poles and at one point I was right up on the top of said pole and where was her camera? In the house, so she missed the picture of the year! Oh dear.

Today's picture of yours truly shows me dictating my post as my MH sits with her feet up putting it on her computer so that the whole world knows what I am doing. I like sitting behind her 'cos then I make sure she writes down everything I say.

I don't want you to miss my pearls of wisdom. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment