Tuesday 26 October 2010

Happy, happy puss



A long, long time ago when I was just a baby puss, I had a wee green furry ball that I played with and I just loved it 'cos I could chase it and carry it in my mouth. I could throw it up into the air and catch it and then jump on top of it, and I took it everywhere with me.

And then--tragedy! I lost it. I couldn't remember where I put it. Eventually I got over the disappointment but I never forgot my very favourite toy.

Then yesterday, oh joy of joys. While I was chasing something else I found the wee green furry ball and I was the happiest puss in the en-tire world! I chased it, I threw it up into the air. I caught it and I jumped on it. I even played with it at night time when my humans were sleeping and it just happened to land on my MH when she was snoring, so of course I had to jump on her too!

It stopped her snoring. In fact it nearly stopped her breathing! Perhaps a jump too far?

No comments:

Post a Comment