Thursday 28 October 2010

Growing Up



I am nearly a growed up cat now and my humans have been telling me that, so it must be true, but I think I shall still be able to play with my toys and still bounce around my living room like I do now. My MH said I don't need to do anything different as they love me just the way I am.

Sure that is nice?

One difference is that I am now getting some cat food mixed with my kitten food until I get used to it and then I will grow up bigger and stronger and I will be able to run faster and jump higher, so I am looking forward to that.

I have had good fun today playing in and out and sliding in my kitchen with my little green ball and one of my MH's friends came and talked to me this afternoon when she came to see our 3D TV, and she liked it and I liked it when she talked to me and played with me for a wee while.

I still haven't got my 3D specs, but I am sure that is just an oversight. Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment