Wednesday 6 October 2010

Full of Beans!



I am still full of beans and am having great fun playing and chasing and climbing! I am so full of energy my humans are wondering where it is all coming from and I think I am tiring the old dears out!

I love it best when they play with me but I am very good at playing all by myself with my toys or a bit of string that my DH cut off one of the grocery boxes. I play lots with that.

I have a rocking chair in my house and I spend lots of time under that. I can hide there and then I pounce on whatever happens to be there---a ball, the string, a hand or a foot---it doesn't really matter---I go in for the kill!!

And then my humans laugh at me when I go up on to my couch and go spark out. I think they forget that I am still quite little and use up a lot of energy, so I need lots of little power naps.

Mind you, I think my humans need more power naps than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment