Wednesday 20 October 2010

Cold!



Things are back to normal again in my house and I am being adored as usual. I got lots of cuddles last night and I am a happy puss and my purrer was working really loudly which makes my humans smile at me.

It has been so cold today that I haven't been out much at all. There was even some snow up on the top of the hills so I am definitely not going up there. I am just going to stay in my house where it is nice and cosy.

My MH was playing with me and when she rubbed my adorable little tummy, she said it was nice and warm, so that's the way I intend to stay.

My DH was fixing all his maps and he took them all out of the bookcase, and of course I had to have a little look at the empty space and my MH took this very fetching picture of me which I wanted to share with you.

I know you will see how I adorable I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment