Friday 29 October 2010

BIG Adventure





Because I am now a nearly growed up cat, I decided that I needed to spread my wings a wee bit---or, since I am a puss cat, I needed to stretch my paws!

So with that in mind, I went far away from my house today to places where I had never been. I went past my big shed where I love playing with the mouses, and went away over all the fields smelling all sorts of things that I hadn't sniffed before and I had great fun.

I was away for a long long time and my humans were a wee bit worried about me, and in fact, at one point when I looked up and couldn't see my house, I was a wee bit worried too. But my little sniffer was working very well and I found my way back again quite easily.

It was a brilliant adventure and I was talking to some ducks who were having a play in one of the big puddles in the field. They wanted me to have a swim with them, but I told them I hadn't taken my towel so I couldn't, but maybe the next time? I didn't tell them I couldn't swim and just liked a paddle 'cos I was afraid they might giggle at me. I don't think I want to learn to swim.

It was a brilliant adventure and I loved every second of it, but I am tired now and need a wee nap on my couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment