Wednesday 22 September 2010

The Return of Squeak!



I am back, which means THEY are back too. My humans arrived in this morning at 8:30am and wakened me out of a really good dream, but I was pleased to see them.

I have been so lonely with no-one to talk to me or to play with me and I have been pining away for three whole weeks! OK, that is the story I am SUPPOSED to tell, but the truth of the matter is--I have had A BALL!! My friend A. came to stay in my house and sometimes his brother J. came too and they just adored me and made a fuss of me all the time, and then my MH's friends came in every day to see me and they played with me too and talked to me and tickled my tummy and did everything I wanted them to do, so I have been very fine indeed, although I did miss my humans a bit, but it is not time to tell them that yet. I shall let them suffer for a wee while before I let them know.

I have been playing in my house for most of the day 'cos it is raining and also because the humans were emptying two great big suitcases and I was able to chase all sorts of things while they were doing this and then I played in the empty suitcases which was the brilliantest of fun, so I have had a very good day, and I have learned another valuable lesson which I shall now pass on to all my feline friends.

Do not play with dirty socks!! Oh my, I tried this and I was nearly overcome with the awful pong. My adorable little head was spinning, so I will never do that again. I don't know where THEY had been, but the odour was definitely not for delicate puss cats such as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment