Tuesday 28 September 2010

A Quiet Day



Nothing much to report today. The humans went into Kirkwall to do some shopping so I was left to amuse myself.

I can do this quite well 'cos they leave the window open for me and I can get into my house whenever I want to and then I can go out again. I had a wee blether with my friends the cows and then I went into the shed to see if there were any mouses in the big shed, but although I could hear them, I couldn't see them so I think they were hiding from me.

Yesterday, I chased a sheep! I was coming out of the big shed and there it was---just standing staring at me. So what should I do? I could either slink away and try and get home, or a could stare back. So that is what I did. I stared back at this big sheep and took a few steps forward, and the sheep ran away!! Oh I did chuckle. I must look ferocious!

I may end up terrorising the neighbourhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment