Sunday 26 September 2010

Cock-a-Doodle




I told you I had cockerels outside my house and here they are. I have decided not to bother with them, 'cos when I get near them, they just run away, but one tried to peck me, so it was my turn to run away---but with my head held high!

I went into the shed that the nice farmer next door leaves open just for me to play in, and I caught my first mouse! I took it home with the intention of framing it and starting a collection, but unfortunately, the humans had other ideas and my trophy landed up in the bin.

I was not best pleased, I can tell you. I had gone to a lot of work to catch it and HE puts it in a bin. I don't even have a cat flap that would let me sneak in with my catch---oh no, I have to come in the door or the window, and so they can see what I am bringing in and then they get rid.

I shall have to devise a cunning plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment