Thursday 23 September 2010

A Brilliant Day




I have had a brilliant day!

I wakened my MH gently at 4:30am this morning by jumping on her toes 'cos I needed a cuddle and once she came down from the ceiling, she did just that and my little purrer started working and it hasn't really stopped all day!

I have been in and out all day and I have had MILLIONS of cuddles so I am a very happy puss cat. My MH's friend S. who is now my very bestest friend, came up to see me again and she played with me for a long, long time and we had great fun. I have got lots of toys and we played with them all before she got a wee bit tired.

I am now sitting on my MH's knee dictating today's post and I am still purring, so it has been a very good day.

I hope your day has been just as good.




No comments:

Post a Comment