Monday 2 August 2010

Yum yum!



My life experiences are continuing and I have discovered prawns and tuna and I just LOVE them both!

My MH loves prawns and she decided to have some last night and gave me one to try it and it was wonderful. I hope I get lots more of them as they are my favourite so far.

Today the humans both had to go off the island and I just played about my garden and then nipped in and out of the window whenever I felt like it, and I was home to meet them when they came back. It was then that my MH had some tuna and she let me try a wee bit and that too was fantastic, so I told her that I would like some more prawns and tuna in my diet and she said she would see what she could do for me.

It was even worth putting up with the dreaded lawn mower which was dragged out of the shed when she came home. I followed her round the garden as she cut the grass but I stayed a safe distance---just in case! But all went well and my garden is looking very tidy again.

I told her that I thought it was beautiful in the hope that I might get some prawns or tuna, so I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment