Tuesday 24 August 2010

Still Snoozing



I went out late last night and I played in the dark and I just LOVED it. I think I am going to be a night time puss-cat 'cos I didn't come home till two o'clock in the morning.

Although my MH goes to bed early, my DH does not and so he stayed up and waited for me to come home 'cos if he leaves the window open when the light is on, then my house gets filled with moths and daddy-long-legs and other stuff that my MH does not like, so he had to open the window for me. I had a wee feed and then nipped into bed and had a sleep.

However, my MH had to go away on the boat this morning, so I wakened quite early to help her with the breakfast and I was still a wee bit sleepy, so I just went outside for a wee while, and when she came back at dinner time, we both had a wee snooze and now we are both fine again.

I think I might go outside again tonight, but maybe I will come home a wee bit earlier. I shall see how I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment