Thursday 26 August 2010

Squeak-amint



Here is my latest hiding place. I am resting in the wee clump of mint at the front of my house and I am smelling beautiful!

It has been a glorious day today with warm sunshine and we have all been in the garden all day just playing and resting and I have just loved it. When I got a wee bit too hot, I just found a shaded corner and had a wee cool down, and the best place I found was in the mint, so that's where I stayed and of course, I had to have my picture taken.

I got lots of pictures taken as I was chasing flies and my humans were laughing at the shapes I got into 'cos I was running on my back legs and trying to catch flies with my front paws and my humans said it did look funny. Perhaps it did.

I hope it is warm tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment