Wednesday 25 August 2010

Sabotage!



I have finally worked out how to stop the dreaded lawn mower. Sit in the grass box when the boss isn't looking! It worked a treat.

It hasn't been a great day weather-wise, but the humans are going on holiday soon and they decided to cut the grass as it was quite dry. So I went out to supervise as usual, and also to complain. I still do not like that mower, but I came up with a cunning plan which was to sit inside the grass box when my DH had taken it off for a minute, and it worked perfectly until my MH rattled my dinner dish and then I was inside like a flash and my DH finished cutting the grass. But I have learned a lesson for the future.

My humans are going away for a few weeks and I am being left at home, but my friend A. is coming to stay with me and my MH's two friends are appointed as tummy-ticklers so I shall not be neglected. I just hope A. is a quick learner. The humans were just beginning to get things right and I am afraid that their training will need to begin again when they come back, but I need to work on A. first. Ho hum!

I shall let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment