Thursday 19 August 2010

Oh Happy Day!



Oh I just love being a puss cat here! I have had a brilliant day, playing outside since early morning.

I got up at about eight o'clock and after my breakfast and a wee wash I went out of my window and into the great outdoors. As you know I live on a wee island and it is mainly farming all around me so I have met sheeps and cows and bulls as well as lots and lots of mouses and other creatures which I talk to and play with and that is good fun.

All round my house there are fields and sometimes the grass gets really long and I can play hide and seek, or sometimes I just hide away where no-one can see me, and on a really warm day, I can have a wee sleep in the long grass 'cos it gets quite warm.

Today was one of those days and I went for a wander in the long grass and I found a place to hide where I could watch the farmer doing his work and the postman bringing mail for my humans, but they couldn't see me. Wherever I am on my little island, I can see, and hear the sea and I like to watch all the wee boats sailing past.

There are lots of fishing boats and some boats that take divers out to the other side of my wee island from where my house is, but they pass my window when they are coming and going, so I am getting to know them all.

So, as you can see, there is an awful lot for a wee puss to do, and I am trying my best to do it all, 'cos it is just magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment