Monday 9 August 2010

Odds and Ends



It has not been the best of days weather-wise and my MH went away to Stromness for a swim, but she could have got just as wet if she had stood outside in the garden.

My DH was left in charge of the house with all his orders which I had to help him with, so we had quite a busy day between one thing and another, but he found lots of time to play with me. We went into the greenhouse and he showed me all the wee tomatoes which are getting quite red now and my special ones are nearly ready. I will ask my MH to take some pictures so that I can show you them.

When my MH came home, I sat on her knee for such a long time and my wee purrer worked really hard 'cos I was a happy wee puss. I like sitting on her knee and she tickles my lugs and my tummy and I love that.

Between you and me, I am a spoiled puss cat, but please don't tell my humans that I know that.

2 comments:

  1. A spoiled puss cat? Definitely a "Princess in Waiting" then! You make sure your humans know you are also adorable.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do! Believe me, I do!!

    ReplyDelete