Friday 27 August 2010

Not So Hot



I had hoped for another warm day, and it started off quite well, but then it cooled down and began to rain, so it has been kind of mixed for me.

I played outside and found a lovely wee secret place where I had a napette in the long grass and it was good. I watched my MH putting water out for the cows and I had a wee talk to the little white bull---honestly, there is one and he is lovely! The cows get very thirsty and we have to fill up the bath lots of times so it keeps my humans out of mischief for a wee while.

Friday is the day when my MH gets all her groceries from Stromness and they come over on the boat at 12 o'clock to my wee island and so my DH has to go to the pier and pick them up and then when he comes home, they both unpack all the boxes with their food and my food. Then they play with me with the long bits of string that the shops use to tie the boxes together. Isn't it amazing what keeps our humans amused? Just a wee bit of string and they are happy.

After all that excitement,I had another wee sleep but this time it was on my couch and you can see I am really comfortable.

Happy dreaming everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment