Friday 13 August 2010

More Pole-Dancing



I took my MH out into the garden today 'cos it was quite nice and I felt like some exercise, so oft we went and we had good fun.

She chased me round and round the garden but of course she couldn't catch me as I can run as fast as the wind---maybe even faster if I have to! I rolled on the grass and when she did catch up with me she tickled my wee tummy which always makes me chuckle and I just love it.

I then tried pole dancing again with the concrete clothes pole on the grass and I nearly got all the way up to the top this time, but again I was too fast for her camera and I am sorry, but I cannot do it in slow motion, so I told her she would need to try and video me doing it, so maybe she will one day and I can show you.

We had lots of fun in the garden and then my DH came back from the pier with our boxes of groceries and my Whiskas---yum,yum!---and I got to play with all the string on the boxes and that was fun too, so now I am having a wee rest as I dictate this and then I am having an afternoon siesta which I thoroughly recommend to all my feline friends.

Happy snoozing!

No comments:

Post a Comment