Monday 23 August 2010

Monday Blues



I have had quite a varied weekend between one thing and another and now I am a wee bit tired and as it is raining outside, I have decided to have a lazy day.

I had a wee while out in my garden and my MH took my picture through the glass, so that is today's picture for you,

Then I did a wee bit of farm work with my DH. When I say farm work, I just went with him to see that he did everything right. The nice farmer next door---the one with the big shed with the open door and lots of places for kittens to explore---has put his mummy cows and baby cows in the field opposite my house and when he does that, my humans keep them supplied with water and so I have to go with them. After I did that, I curled up on my favourite chair and snoozed.

If it dries up tonight I might go out exploring. I shall see how I feel later.

No comments:

Post a Comment