Sunday 1 August 2010

A Major Decision



I am almost at that age where I can make my own decisions, and I have decided that Sunday Chez Squeak shall be a day of rest and I shall do very little but snooze on my couch or on a vacant knee.

I reckon if I am exploring and hunting and posing for photographs all week, then I am entitled to a day off, and when I discussed this proposal with my humans, they heartily agreed, so it is now a 'Squeak law'!

It has been a wettish day which my MH calls 'dreich'----overcast and drizzling rain----so I don't really want to go out, but she is a bit annoyed 'cos the grass needs to be cut again and it is too wet, so MH is hoping for a few dry days, but we will need to wait and see.

At this moment, I am stretched out on my couch dictating this post to my MH who said she would do it for me today 'cos I really am tired, but I know you would worry if you didn't hear from me, and I cannot disappoint my adoring public!

Today's picture is a rather fetching one of me on my MH's lap being adored. Adoration I can take in bucket loads!!


No comments:

Post a Comment