Sunday 15 August 2010

A Long Day Outside



I have been outside since eight o'clock this morning and I am only having a wee sleep now and it is five o'clock, so I have had a really long day hunting and playing and exploring.

I wakened up at eight o'clock feeling really good and decided I wanted to go outside, so I gently dive-bombed my MH who was still sleeping and wakened her up.

"What can I do for you this fine early Sunday morning" she asked. Now---those weren't the exact words she said, but I read between the lines and got the meaning! So after explaining my plan and asking if she would like to feed me and open the window, I was off!

For a while I lay in the grass and watched the birds and I slipped into the fields at the front and back of my house and sniffed all the long grass for little insects and things. My humans came out later as did the awful lawn mower and strimmer but they didn't stay out too long and we all enjoyed being in the garden.

I played with my clothes poles again and that was good fun. There are three in my garden but I only like two of them. I don't know why I don't like the third one--I just don't. I hunted in the long grass and I got my picture taken so that's the one for today.

Then I went into the house for a wee while as my friend had come to see me and it would have been rude of me not to stay in and be adored, but as soon as I got fed up with all the fuss, I was out the window and off again.


So far, a good day and there is still night time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment