Wednesday 4 August 2010

The Great Outdoors




I have hardly been in at all today. I just come back into the house every once in a while to make sure that the humans are doing OK without me.

It has been a good day and so I decided it was an exploring day, and the nice man next door left his big shed open again for me, so I went for a great big long hunting expedition and found all sorts of new things which I liked.

I have discovered curlews which have been in the field in front of my house and they are lovely birdies and make a super noise when they talk to one another. I just sit and listen 'cos I don't understand curlew but I like the sound.

My DH has been outside lots of times too and I watch him and try to help him if I can and today's picture shows me helping him to tidy up the satellite dish 'cos I am a tidy wee puss cat and like to carry things around with me. Sometimes I get into a wee bit of trouble 'cos I take away things that my human's need and they get a bit cross 'cos I am much faster than them and they can't catch me! But then they start to laugh and we all have a good wee giggle.

I like to giggle and I do it a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment