Tuesday 3 August 2010

Exercise



I have been to the gym! Not a REAL gym in the town that you need a membership for, but my mummy human's gym at the side of my house. She goes there a lot and I have a wee nosey every now and then, but we spent a long time in it today.

She has a treadmill and a bike that can magic itself into a rowing machine. I think that is really cool, and she works very hard when she goes there. I am still just seven pounds and my Wii Mii says that is good, but my MH says if I eat lots of prawns and tuna I might get fat and if I get fat I can go on her treadmill and get all thin again, so there.

I have had a wee walk on the treadmill but it wasn't going at the time, but I don't think cats are meant to go on bikes or rowing machines, so I didn't go near them at all.

I have had a good day 'cos my humans have been outside a lot with me today and my MH was a wee bit annoyed that she didn't take a picture of me in the gym, but maybe another day. I got some taken when I was playing outside and this one shows me fighting with a big lump of wood, and naturally, I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment