Friday 20 August 2010

Another Fishy Tale




Remember I told you that I had tasted REAL fish? Well, I hadn't seen it till it was on my dinner plate and I just know that it tasted wonderful, but yesterday night I got a BIG surprise 'cos I saw it!!

My daddy human's friend had been out fishing in his little boat and he brought me back some fish. It was all for me, he said, although I will give my humans some -----maybe!

There is some mackerel and a pollock, I think, but I haven't learned all the names of the fishes yet, so it might not be that. Anyway, it was put in the sink in my utility room and of course, I had to go and have a look, and boy was I surprised. It looks very different when it's not on my plate. My DH cut it all up and put some in the fridge for dinner tonight so I can't wait.

I have decided that I am staying indoors this afternoon, in case they start to eat it without me, and in order to pass the time, I am having a snooze. I keep opening one perfect little eye to look at the clock, but it is still not nearly dinner time.

What a long time to wait. I can hardly sleep for excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment