Tuesday 10 August 2010

Another bestest day






It has been a warm, even hot!, sunny day and my humans have been out playing with me all day which has been brilliant. Not even the lawn mower arrived to spoil it.


We sat in the garden and I helped as the humans picked up some weeds so that didn't take too long. My MH went into her gym for a while and after I had a wee look to make sure she was OK, I went away out again 'cos it was too nice to be inside.


After that we went into the greenhouse and I asked her to take a picture of 'my' tomatoes which she did, so that is one of today's pictures. I think I have made a really good job of them making sure that my DH gave them enough to drink and then every day I had a wee talk to them and I think they have really liked that a lot 'cos they are the bestest tomatoes in the greenhouse.


Then me and my MH washed all the outside windows 'cos she says the ones at the front are all covered with wee nose prints and I think that it is my nose 'cos I keep chasing flies and sometimes I bang my nose on the window, and leave a perfectly formed, simply adorable nose print.

When all the work was done, I found a wee bit in the shade and had a wee nap and that is the other picture today.

I hope you have all had as good a day as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment