Thursday 1 July 2010

What a Day



Well, I was right! The word WAS vet, and I was wheeched off on the first boat this morning to go to the aforesaid vet for a 'wee operation' which went very well, and the vet was very pleased with me, which isn't really surprising really.

I had not the best of days as you can imagine, but I am fully recovered now and I am bouncing around my living room as I dictate this blog to my MH. The only slight problem is that I have to stay indoors for two whole days and I am not going to like that at all, and if I don't like it then I am afraid I will be rather unbearable to live with for those two days!!


I shall let you know how I get on. The good side of today is that I got a new toy with a big surprise in it. The toy is a furry fish which is one of today's pictures and the big surprise is that it makes funny noises when it is squeezed, which my humans didn't know when they bought it for me!

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on the state of their nerves, I don't have enough weight to jump on it and make the noises, but I am getting heavier, so I will be able to do it one day SOON!!

I shall let you know!!

(PS I like exclamation marks!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment