Monday 19 July 2010

A-Pottering


Not a-clay-pottering and not a-Harry Potter-ing, you understand, just pottering, or as my MH calls it 'footering'.

My MH had to go to the town again and that just left me and him to do what we love to do---just potter. We pottered in the garden and in the greenhouse and I enjoyed myself. My little tomato and pumpkin plants are doing spectacularly well as I am purring at them daily and I am even trying to teach them to wag their tails!! I might even succeed when I find out if they HAVE tails.

We chilled out all day 'cos it was warm and sunny and then we were ready for "the boss" when she came home. I gave her my best purrs and wrapping-round-the-legs greeting and we sat and chattered for a wee while then she suggested that my DH might like to cut the grass, and although he didn't really LIKE, he did it anyway, so my garden looks lovely again and the sun is sill shining.

I am going to have a wee lie down now after I play on my assault course and at the same time I will think about what I can get up to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment