Tuesday 6 July 2010

Pole Dancing!


Yes! I finally managed to get to the top of the pole and to hang in there until herself got the camera case, got the camera OUT of the case, switched the camera on, pointed it in the right direction, yelled 'say cheese' and clicked!

Yours truly finally breathed out and promptly fell off the clothes pole!!!
It has been a super day. I have played and played while my DH played with his new TV, and I heard them saying that they would get me wee 3d goggles too so that I can catch fishes in my living room, so that should be good. I have had plenty of exercise and it has been a really good day as I have been posing for lots of pictures which my MH likes taking and I am getting used to being a super model, although right now I have to be careful what side I show, 'cos I would rather the whole world didn't see my wee baldy bit, although my lovely fur is growing in again quite quickly, so I think I shall be back to being wonderful again very soon.

Of course, I have never stopped being adorable and quite purr-fect!

No comments:

Post a Comment