Friday 2 July 2010

Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear!



I have not had a good day at all, and I am a not happy puss.

I am very well after my wee 'procedure' and I am bouncing around full of beans and the weather is glorious---warm and dry and sunny.

So, why am I not happy I hear you ask? Acos I cannot get out to play!! I have to be kept in until tomorrow afternoon when it will probably be raining. I have tried everything---meowing piteously, yowling loudly and stamping my little feet and NOTHING!
I sat staring at the door, then on the window sill and still NOTHING! My MH explained why I couldn't go out, but I pretended I didn't understand her, which is naughty I know, but I am in a bad mood 'cos I WANT OUT TO PLAY!

To be fair, my humans have played with me in my house, but as all my feline friends know, it is not the same. I shall go to bed early tonight and hope that the weather stays warm for me tomorrow and that I can get back to normal.

I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment