Monday 12 July 2010

Not Much to Report



It has been rather an uneventful day today with my humans having to go to the town again, but the weather was good so I was able to get in and out of the open window, and so I could go out and play whenever I wanted to.

They weren't away too long but it was good to see them when they came back again and my wee engine was purring beautifully when they came in to my house.


I have put on two pictures for you to see today. Naturally, one is of me but the other one is of the sky which my MH took this morning when we were up at 3:30am. The sun had just set at one side of my little island and suddenly it came up again at the other side and this is what it looked like.

I wanted to go out and so I asked her very nicely by purring in her lug and that is the fantastic view we saw when we went to the window, so I told her she should get the camera and take some nice pictures which she did, and she was very happy when she wakened up and saw what she had taken!! (Tee, hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment