Sunday 4 July 2010

A New Game


I have had a brilliant day! I am feeling very well and I have been out to play lots and lots of times, so I am a very happy puss cat.

My MH's friend brought some of her friends up to meet me and as usual, the word 'adorable' was used lots, and it definitely WASN'T for my MH!! (Tee, hee) There was a thunder and lightning and hailstone storm this afternoon, so I scooted indoors very quickly 'cos the hailstones were hurting my adorable little body, especially my wee bald patch! It didn't last too long, (the hail, that is, not the bald bit) though, and I was soon outside again, trying to avoid being carried away by the swallows!

While I was in, my MH and I played a new game and I loved it, and today's picture shows me having a wee giggle with my mummy afterwards. She, of course, is having a giggle at the OTHER side of the camera. We had been cleaning the bathroom and putting in fresh towels so when we were coming out, we played bull fighters with one of the old towels, and my MH was the matador and I was the big fierce bull! It was great fun, and I charged and charged and then she whipped the towel away with a great big 'Ole' which made my DH think we were both a wee bit cracked, and that made us giggle even more.

It was just the brilliantest fun, but I don't think we will do it for real----maybe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment