Wednesday 21 July 2010

More about me



Hello. I am Squeak. I am now seven months old. I weigh 7lbs and I am adorable and getting adorabler by the day!




Those of you who read my blog know this to be true but I thought I would just say it again for any new readers who might be out there and not know me yet. I am a very happy wee puss and my humans look after me so well and keep me fit and healthy and happy, and they spoil me, but don't tell them that I know that!

My DH was cooking today and he made goulash for him and my MH and when he was doing it he gave me a wee bit of raw stew and I JUST LOVED IT. It was MAGIC! I hope I get some every time he does the cooking. Afterwards I went out to play and I had decided that if I met any bullies I would just say to them "Don't mess with me. I may be little but I eat RAW meat!" I am sure that will frighten them away.

I played outside for a long time today but it is still a wee bit cold for me so I think I will stay in tonight. I have sent you two pictures. One is of me (naturally) in my jungle and I think I do look rather fetching and the other is one I told my MH to take when the sun was setting outside our bedroom window and I like it very much.

I hope you do too.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Squeak, Button's human, Sian sent me a link to your blog. I'm a human lucky enough to share a home with Zebbycat, who is a large, tabby champion purrer.

    It is winter here and Zebby lets me share his bed at night - to be his super-sized living hot water bottle.

    Sending huggles from me and purrrrumbles from Zeb, Michelle

    ReplyDelete