Saturday 17 July 2010

Indoor Pusuits



I have been watching the golf and I like it a lot. I think I am going to be a very sporty pussy cat 'cos I like watching golf and tennis and snooker and I have my own wee snooker table that my DH made for me, so maybe he could make me a wee golf course too.

It doesn't look too hard and if you need the wind and the rain for it, then there is plenty of them both here. I have stayed in nearly all day although me and my MH went for a wee walk in the garden but it got wet and cold, so we just went back in again.

There is a regatta at Stromness today and she took her camera down to our beach to see if she could get some pictures, but she got rained on there too, so she just came back and played with me and took some lovely action shots of my dear little self.

I just need it to get a bit warmer and drier and not too windy so that I can get out to play again.

Maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment