Saturday 31 July 2010

I am in Love!!

My MH's friend came up to see us today and as usual I made an appearance 'cos I knew it was really me she was up to see. I told her about all my French adoration and she was suitably impressed, but the best was yet to come.



Now as you know, my humans do pet me a lot and my MH rubs my wee lugs which I adore and she also tickles my adorable little belly which sends my purrer into overdrive but S. found a spot that I didn't know I had and I was putty in her hands. She tickled me under my perfect wee chin and I was gone, dear feline friends, totally gone. I just rolled over on my back and purred and purred and purred. It was wonderful. I shall have to ask her to give my humans lessons 'cos they don't know how to to that and I LIKE it a lot and I think Iam in love!


I have had a very good day. Peace and order have been restored in my house and all the wallpaper and paint have been put away and I have once again become the focus of attention, which is only as it should be. Today's picture shows me just about to struggle up and use the remote control to watch some video of me on my TV.


C'est la vie, dear friends, c'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment