Wednesday 14 July 2010

Horti-Cat-Ural



I have been very busy today working with my DH in our greenhouse. He even put a wee chair in it for me so that I can sit and watch him when I am not working, and a wee bowl with some water and another for my biscuits, so I don't have to travel too far when I am hungry or thirsty, so that is good.

We were in there a lot today 'cos he is doing a lot of work with his tomatoes and some will soon be ready, so I am hoping that I will like them. I haven't had tomatoes before so it will be quite an exciting time for this little pussy cat.

Other things he is growing are pumpkins ans he has never done this before, so I think it is an exciting time for him too, but if there are any other green-clawed pusscats out there who know what to do to grow pumpkins, can you please tell me and I will tell my daddy human? Thank you.

I like being in the greenhouse 'cos it is lovely and warm and I can sit and watch all the birdies out playing and I can listen to the radio that my DH keeps playing, so I have had a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment