Wednesday 7 July 2010

Don't I ------


---look cute? Not to mention adorable.

I decided I needed a 'good' picture for my portfolio, so I posed for a good wee while to let the old dear get a few lovely shots and she was so happy with herself. It doesn't take much these days.

It has been a fine day although a wee bit windy and I have to time my jump when I try to get back in the window or I look a wee bit silly as I fly off the window ledge, and I WILL NOT have the swallows tittering at me---(get it? Good, eh?)

When my MH came home today from being out, she took out the Wii machine again and I got weighed. I am a perfect, (and adorable) 7lbs and my Wii Mii says I am doing very well, so it must be so.
My little bald patch is growing in quite nicely, thank you, and I shall soon be back to normal. Meantime I sometimes play the sympathy card and crawl up onto a knee for a cuddle, and it works every time. (Tee hee!)

What will tomorrow bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment