Friday 9 July 2010

Do Not Adjust Your Set!



It is an upside down photo, but don't I look stunning?

I am a very well pussy cat but I have been soaked twice today and I might go outside again. As you may have guessed, it has been very wet today, but I did not want to stay in so I braved the big outdoors and oft I went.

I played in the grass while all the rain was teeming down and I actually quite liked it, but when I was all soaked to the skin I jumped up on to the window sill and knocked the window till my humans opened it and let me in. When my MH saw me she got out all the tissues and dried me off and that was nice too.

A wee while and a wee sleep later, I went out in the rain again and came back even more soaked but this time my DH opened the window, and for some reason wasn't too pleased when I nipped in. It may have been because as I stood beside him, I shooked my adorable little self and all the rain that I was carrying went over him and he was all wet too! My MH and me had a wee giggle at this, but please don't tell him or he will be even more not pleased.

I have decided that I am going to be an all weather puss and will go out everyday unless the wind is so strong that it might blow me away, and acos I like it here, I don't want to be blowed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment