Sunday 25 July 2010

Day of Rest




I don't have very much to tell you today as I have been very lazy and have just been outside a wee bit.

I have been quite tired so I decided to stay near my house today and just nipped in and out the window when I felt like some fresh air, then I came in and had a wee nap on one of my chairs.

My picture today is me in my garden hiding from my humans but my MH finally found me and took my picture.

I think it might be a busy week in my house 'cos my humans have brought home paint and wallpaper for my bathroom and they are going to do it this week, so I think I will need to stay out of the road as I don't want to get painted.

I will let you know how we all get on.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Squeak -you need to keep away from that paint and wallpaper glue stuff, coz its really hard to wash out of feline fur.

    For Squeak's dear Humans: so is concrete - the little Black and White cat, Bits, we got when I was 9 (1974) used to love to crawl across my Dad's newly laid wet concrete. No matter how hard we all tryed to cover it from her the little madam would find a way under. Darling Mum still remembers trying to wash wet concrete out of the paw and tummy fur of a struggling, determined and strong willed (trans: a right stroppy wotsit) of a little feline.

    I do hope your darling Squeak has more sense,

    sending huggles from me and very gentle snores from Zebbycat, Michelle down in Wellington

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello MIchelle and Zebbycat. Squeak is managing to stay away from the paint---but only just! She is SUCH a nosey kitten and if we get away without her becoming a different colour scheme, I will be really surprised! She is ow snuggled up on the couch having investigated every part of the bathroom!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete