Saturday 10 July 2010

Curried Squeak


You who regularly read my blog, know that I am in trouble again! My MH threatened to make Squeak soup the last time I was naughty and she said that it is only because it is too warm, that I am not Squeak curry!

I know you will find it hard to believe that I could do anything to warrant such harsh treatment, but I shall tell you the story and you can judge for yourself. Picture the scene:

'Tis 3.30 am and we are all asleep, but I have wakened up and have decided I want to do some exploring, so! We have a flat-screen TV in the bedroom which sits on a unit beside the wardrobe and in behind the unit are the cases for my MH's guitars. SO! Yours truly nips up one of the cases, springs, balances beautifully on the telly and walks the full length of it until I come to the wardrobe which I leap up onto the top of. Now. On top of the two connecting wardrobes my MH has lots of different dolls and soft toys such as huge teddy bears and hippos, plus rabbits and a tiger. So as I wander among this zoo, I give them a wee pat and an wee thump and it is NOT my fault that they start to fall down and some of them even fall on the floor which wakens herself. It is still not a brass band, so himself does not waken (see earlier blogs if you are a tad confused by this remark.)

Needless to say she is not best pleased, hence the threatening remark which I now know to be all hot air, 'cos she would need to catch me first, and I am FAR too quick!!

What will I get up to next? Stay tuned to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment