Thursday 8 July 2010

Another 'aaww' picture



I have quite a few of these of late as I am growing into a very handsome kitten.


You can see my modesty is growing as well, and as you know, dear reader, I take that from my MH who insists it is her best feature. Shame, really isn't it?


It is still quite blowy today so I am in and out for lots of little adventures but it is a bit windy to stay out too long. Mind you my MH and I were up at three o'clock this morning and then at half past seven 'cos we couldn't sleep, so we had a wee play with my toys and then after a long time, we went back to bed.


My MH is writing a story and I think her wee brain had finally lit up in the middle of the night and up she got to 'capture the moment'! What a pity these moments don't come at a better time 'cos I was in the middle of a lovely dream and just about to pounce on the ginormousest mouse you have ever seen which I had been stalking ALL night, when suddenly 'CLICK' the light went on---both in the brain and in the bedroom and that was it---GONE!

One escaped mouse and one unhappy wakened-up pussycat! Maybe tonight?






No comments:

Post a Comment