Friday 11 June 2010

Well....



....I suppose you are wondering what I am doing in today's picture, so I shall now tell you.

It was quite a good night weather-wise last night, so I decided that my MH needed a wee bit more exercise, so I took her outside and of course she had to bring the camera. We had a wander round the garden which she calls 'her estate' and she was happily clicking away and I was happily exploring, when one of her friends appeared and asked why she kept flashing her torch on and off all the time! We all had a good wee chuckle when the neighbour discovered it was the flash on the camera!

Just before we went in, I had a wee look into my DH's greenhouse and just as I was perched comfortably on the window sill, I espied a spider, and the picture shows me springing into action to catch it, but sadly, I missed it and it scurried away into a tiny wee hole where I couldn't go, so I need to practice my springing technique to make it faster and more accurate.

But I shall, dear reader. Indeed I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment