Wednesday 9 June 2010

Visitors


I have had lots of visitors today---some in my garden and some in my house, so I have been a very busy pussy cat again---and a very good one.

My first visitor was a big curlew in my garden and he was chirping at me, but I just sat and watched him and didn't even try to chase him 'cos he was a lovely bird and made a beautiful noise so I just sat and looked at him and I liked it.

My next visitor was my MH's friend who came into the house to see me and I was on spectacular form as I bounced for couch to chair and back again, and then I ran along the back of the couch where she was sitting and she did laugh, although I did detect a rather nervous titter at one point, but, even though I say it myself, it was rather an impressive show.

My final visitor was in my garden again and it was a mummy duck with her little babies and that's what today's picture is. They were really beautiful as they toddled after their mummy, and again, I didn't disturb them. In fact I had a wee tear in my eye as I watched them 'cos they were beautiful.

So I have had a fantabulous day, and I got weighed and my Wii Mii said I am still perfect. So perfect and adorable will do me just fine, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment