Wednesday 23 June 2010

Thinking!



I have had rather an uneventful day and I have been doing a lot of thinking, but I haven't reached any conclusions yet as to what I am going to be when I grow up. I have decided to keep all my options open and take advice from other older and wiser puss cats. Meantime, I am going to enjoy every single minute!

The cows have moved into the field at the back of my house, so I can visit them whenever I like and sometimes I go with my humans when they put some water out for them, and I have a wee chat to the baby cows and I like that.

I have been in trouble today but only for a wee while 'cos I just have to look all soft and cuddly and my humans forget to be annoyed. Anyway, I told you before that my MH put down a big cover on the couch so that I wouldn't scratch the leather and that it was nice and warm to lie on. (That's me lying on it in the picture. I am trying to do some serious thinking and out comes the camera. And one tries to look one's best!)
ANYWAY! I have discovered an even better place to lie and that is ON the couch UNDER the cover, and for some reason my humans are not best pleased when I do that.

I decided to play a wee trick on them, and I climbed up on the couch and under the cover and hid, so that they couldn't see me, but I forgot about my tail ,and left it hanging down the front of the couch and my eagle-eyed MH saw me and tickled me so much that I laughed and fell off the couch.
In future I must remember to take my tail with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment