Thursday 3 June 2010

Sunshine!



At last the sun is shining and it is warm, warm, warm! I love the sunshine and I love being warm, so I am very happy today.

I was up good and early this morning 'cos my MH was going swimming and she had to get ready, so she fed me and then I went out to play and I have been outside nearly all day, just nipping into my house for something to eat and a wee drink.

I was left to look after my DH and he spent most of the day working in his greenhouse and talking to the tomatoes. I went in for a wee while to keep him company and I had a seat on his chair. NOW! If he is working as hard as he says he is, why does he need a chair? My MH doesn't know either. Today's picture is me and the greenhouse.

There are some mummy cows and some baby cows in the field in front of my house and my humans fill up the water trough for them every day and I go with them, but the mummy cows won't let me play with their babies. Maybe when they are a wee bit bigger. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment