Thursday 17 June 2010

Sleepy Puss



Tonight I am a very sleepy pussy cat because I have been out playing all day with the baby cows and it is just wonderful.

This is my MH's swimming day so she went away on the early boat and left me in charge of my DH. I let him have a long lie before I jumped on him and then I nipped out of the window and had a look to see where daddy bull was. He does frighten me a lot, but today he was in a good mood, and I am sure that he smiled at me.

Feeling very brave, I went over to a little brown baby cow and we played lots and lots while the mummy cow just watched us. By this time my DH had gone into his greenhouse so I had a wee curl up on his chair and had a wee power nap before going back out to play.

My MH was back home at about half past four, and that was my signal to be petted and fussed over which she does as soon as I ask her. I had a wee feed and another wee play and then it was up on to my couch to have a wee sleep and dream about puss cat things!

No comments:

Post a Comment