Saturday 12 June 2010

Oops! (Again)


I have been a silly puss, again.

Every two weeks, my MH gets flowers delivered and she puts them into the sink in my utility room until she is ready for them, and of course she puts water in the basin, in the sink. I think you may be ahead of me by now!

Well, I wandered in my usual nonchalant way into the utility room and jumped up onto the sink and had a wee look. I am not nosey---I am more curious. So I saw the water and decided to have a wee drink which I did and which I enjoyed, and it was only as I was taking my wee head away from the basin that I saw it! Another pussy cat looking back at me!!

I had never see this cat before and I was not best pleased to say the least. I decided to wander round to the other side of the sink and attack from the rear, having the element of surprise on my side. But when I looked into the water, there it was again, looking straight up at me. Now I was just a tad angry and I decided to strike out, so I thumped my wee paw into the water and it was then that I realised that this was not a real puss. Mind you, the fact that my MH was rolling around the floor in fits of laughter, should have told me something perhaps a wee bit earlier.

I was told later that this was something called 'reflection' so I shall have to be more careful in future.

The final part of my adventure story will be appearing tomorrow. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment